Beautifully crafted, add a touch of color to your look with these 3 stackings multi-gemstone ring, feature round diamond, blue sapphire, ruby, green agate, yellow sapphire, garnet, cat’s eye, zircon, moonstone set throughout ring design and stacking with a triangle and a star rings in 14k rose gold. [R0047N,48,49]
- 19# Natural multi-gemstone and diamonds;
round diamond, blue sapphire, ruby, emerald, yellow sapphire, garnet, cat’s eye, zircon, moonstone [R0047N]
- 6# Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, total carat weight 0.04, triangle ring [R0048]
- 5# Round Brilliant cut Diamonds, total carat weight 0.03, star setting ring [R0049]
- Ring width: 9.5mm (3 rings stacking together)
- Metal Available: 14K and 18K solid gold (white gold, rose gold, yellow gold) and Platinum 950. Please select from drop-down menu.
- Ring sizes available 3-8. Please add ring size in Note when order. (other sizes than this please send message)
*Price is for a set of 3 stacking rings. If you want to buy an individual ring, please click;
- Explore Pa Sinh collection here; PASINH collection
- What is Pa Sinh collection?
This delicate ring from our collection 'Pa Sinh', inspired by Traditional Thai skirt, features a unique pattern of 3 stacking rings, which can stack or wear individually to create your own everyday look.
The sinh (women tube skirt) is made of silk, woven in ornate motifs with delicate embroidery. They come in different textures and designs and are usually created in rural areas by ethnic groups.
Pa Sinh collection is the winner of DEmark Design Excellent award in Thailand.
- What is Navaratna?
Navaratna (“nine gemstones”) was one of the most powerful talismans in the Hindu religion,
they protect the wearer from the negative energies of the planets and strengthen the positive benefits of the different gems, bringing good health, wealth, mental strength and wisdom.